UPCOMING MOVIES for 2008

March 4, 2008

I'm Back!

It has been about a week since my last post, and since then I have had some life-changing, or rather, life-DEFINING experiences. It's not too often that we get to take a close look at ourselves and determine who we really are, why we were created, and just what it is we are here on Earth to do. Having gone through that myself, I can honestly say that I don't know how I was living prior to this past week!

Before you get to thinking that I've joined some cult or otherwise have completely lost my marbles, let me just say that there is a company called Impact Trainings (check out www.impacttrainings.com) that hosts these aforementioned "life-defining" experiences. I have attended 2 rounds of trainings through them, and plan to continue to attend the upcoming sessions later in the year. The people who run these programs are amazing...truly inspired. My experience of them is that they really get the whole mortality thing; that they have a good grasp on where the world is headed and what needs to change in order to save us all from some really bad days (putting it lightly). And everything they teach is centered on the basic universal principal called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. That is a whole topic all its own, and I am sure I'll be writing some thoughts and feelings about that real soon. But to give you an idea of the way I feel, ask yourself this: What would your life be like, or how would your life be different, if you honestly fully loved yourself 100%, having forgiven yourself and everyone who has ever hurt you in some way or another (and I mean real forgiveness), and you didn't care about what others think or say about you because of the perfect way in which you love and know yourself? And what if you also had a pure knowledge that your Creator--that God in heaven who gave you your talents, abilities, your very life--that He loves you unconditionally and is aware of all the crap you go through in life, to the extent that no matter how specific you get with Him He is never surprised nor ashamed of you? Or if you, through real and tangible experiences, learned just exactly who you are, why you are here, and what your life's purpose really is? And I mean specifics, too...no vague and indescribable feelings, either. Whose life WOULDN'T change?!?

I've said it a million times and I'll keep saying it: those trainings are AMAZING!!

If you ever want to talk more about my specific experiences, drop me a line (or leave a comment) and I'd be more than happy to share some with you. They are sacred to me, and as such I don't feel it appropriate to post them on a blog (not exactly a "pearls before swine" sort of thing, yet it kind of is, you know?).

So that's where I've been...getting happy and loving and forgiving and all that good stuff! And because things for me have taken on new meaning, I expect the quality of my blogs to change just a bit (well, we shall see...I mean, that helicopter game was QUALITY!). The LIGHT IS ON and I AM HOME!!


No comments: