UPCOMING MOVIES for 2008

February 11, 2008

Welcome to the madness!

Blogs these days are a dime a dozen, so my addition of a blog is no big deal for the blogging world. That isn't to say that I'm not excited about this new blog. It seems that I've always got something to say about nearly everything, and now I finally have a venue for my views; a canvas on which I might paint my pictures of thought. Whether or not any of what I write here is relevant to the world in which you're living, I can't say. My only hope is that amidst the madness you discover something here that makes your visit worthwhile. If by chance you find yourself entertained, educated, or even outraged by one these posts, remember: like Steinbeck said, "No man really knows about other human beings. The best he can do is to suppose that they are like himself."



With all that said, Welcome to my Method of Madness!

No comments: